2003 Fall/Winter Volume No. 2
Your Most Valuable Assets
To find out what your business may be worth, talk to your legal or financial advisor.
The assets that hold the most value for you include:
• Brand/Marketability—Name recognition in local market
• Customer loyalty
• Real estate
• Clean books
• Rolling Stock (trucks, pumps, etc.)
• Equipment age and condition
• Employee loyalty and training
• Route density/market penetration
• Service quality and reputation
• Future event bookings
Click here for a listing of companies offering Trucks & Accessories, Decals, Financing, Restroom Trailers, Trade Publications, Marketing, Restroom Manufacturing/Sales, Billing/Routing Systems and Insurance.
Click here for more information on effectively marketing your business to special event coordinators, and construction and agricultural businesses.
Area Business Managers
Click here to find the PolyJohn Area Business Manager in your area.
Subscribe to JohnTalk
Click here to request a FREE SUBSCRIPTION.
Click here to download article reprint information.